GO MARINE GROUP is a member of IMCA (International Maritime Contractors Association)
GO INSHORE provides services 24/7 with Fleet Managers based on
call in the ports of Dampier, Exmouth & Port Hedland. We also
have a Regional Marine Manager who can assist with your inquiry or
requirements either state or Australia wide.
Including but not limited to
• Crew Transfer
• Pilot Transfer
• Supply to Inner & outer Anchorages
• Supply to offshore, including freshwater & fuel bunkers.
• Medivac or Billy Pugh launch & recovery
• Relocation of buoyage marks
• Navigation Aid Repairs & maintenance
• Support - Towage
We are experienced in shallow water acoustic survey, multi beam side scan survey, deep water transponder deployment & recovery, small ROV operations.
We can source various barge types and include
• On-Off hire surveys
• In compliance with naval architects and insurers we can rig up the towing arrangements including emergency tow lines and have the ability to provide towage.
We can provide support for annual mooring inspection, proof loading, recover & relocation of equipment and provide support with all nessescary certification.